SmallMenu is a Pocket PC program which integrate task manager and cascading program launcher. You can execute, switch, and close programs with SmallMenu. Executing SmallMenu will bring up an integrated menu which contains a task list with icons and cascading program menus. When assigning SmallMenu to a hardware button, for example, to record button, you can push the button to pop up SmallMenu and choose the desired program/task by rocking up/down the action control.
Remarkable features of this software include:
- Compact, fast and light
- Shows task and program icons including Pocket Outlook icons missing in other task managers
- Non stylus operations. Executing, switching, and closing programs can be accomplished when the program is assigned to a hardware button
- Cascading program menus
- Easy custom program launch menu configuration
- Battery status can be displayed on the Navigation bar (except Pocket PC 2000)
- Easy battery monitor icon configuration (except Pocket PC 2000)
Easy one-handed task management operation can be achieved with the Action Control of your Pocket PC.